I'm looking for someone to design the network topology and create a set of instructions so that i can set it up a new network. The first image shows the workflow through the network; the second is an attempt at designing the network diagram.
Guests can only access the web server, all url requests are sent there (I think DNSmasq is needed to send all requests /#/ to web server? But what if it's in a different subnet?
Is there an efficient way to use VLAN groups; the guest WiFi will need to be on one.
Only the machine with hosting the "Secondary Data" needs internet access
I think there'll be some IP Tables to define to 1) restrict guest access to only the local web server and 2) enable other connections to occur
- Recommendations are needed for switches and router + wireless. PoE to switches a bonus. Note it doesn't have to be Cisco!
- Network diagram with ip adresses, vlan details etc
- DD-WRT configuration including any DNSmasq and firewall/IP Tables
- If guests type any url they need to be directed to the Abyss Web Sever's page/site
- guests should not be able to access any other computer except the one hosting the Abyss Web Server
- only the machine with "secondary data" needs to access the internet
DNSmasq is optional - you tell me if it's needed.
23 frilansere byr i snitt $162 for denne jobben
hello. i saw your network topology and i can give you efficient solution to use VLANs and how users can only access web server for all HTTP requests. can you plelase elaborate what is primary andsecondary data?