I need someone to write a part of MATLAB code for calculating SNR of speech signals. I need to calculate SNR of a noisy signal before filtering and SNR of a signal after filtering. Signals are filtered with LMS algorithm. Also I need to plot SNR to compare which ratio si better.
To calculate/estimate windowframes in magento. (If possible can you make also a plugin in lightspeed ) Down below some examples (upload files) Knipsel05 & Knipsel06 I prefer, and maybe you can make it more advanced like an estmating program but keep in mind it has to be for the end user. There is a program Matrixkozijn ([login to view URL]) they have
Power Bi work, see description of problem here... [login to view URL]
I need an iPhone/iPad app. I would like it designed and built.
On my website people can buy personalized products. They have a field that they can input the name and its price depends on the number of letters. I want the quantity and price of the specific product to change when the person is typing the name. Eg: Each letter costs 2,40€ Buyer types "John" on text field Quantity changes automatically to 4 and the price changes to 9.6€ (2...
I have a excel file and a test Power BI. I need help to create a DAX formula to calculate attrition. The test file has a hire date and a term date. Need to get the start headcount by removing anyone hired during the selected month or quarter or in the future. Remove any terminated employees that were terminated during the month or quarter selected or
I have a large dataset of around 120,000 football matches over the past 10 years. For each match I have odds on home win/draw/away win and total goals O/U 2.5. Using these odds and the actual game result, I want to know what the expected goals for each team were for each game. For example if the odds for a game are; Home win 50%, draw 30%, away win 20%, and total goals over 2.5 50%... can we ...
Dynamics CRM 365 Plugin required. Trigger on Order Create. Use Order CreatedOn field to calculate the 'Week Number' Store the week number in a numeric attribute on the order. Also, would be beneficial to allow update of existing orders that are open and already created. Budget is estimated but open to review.
I have a excel sheet another person on here started and never finished. I need to modify this sheet and add a section that calculates my ROI and closure for every zip code I sell in. Please only contact me if you are serious and willing to finish this.
On a WordPress site the ad...as stated in the doc (3) to (6) (3) (4) and (6) needs to be calculated based on the userdata in the wp db. (5) All data is already there.. just have it displayed in another form (list/table, instead of chart). Before bidding: Please read the doc and understand the requirements. I´m happily answering your questions.
Hello, I need a statistic of curve radius for specific roads, e.g. in all highways in europes Filter for tag "motorway" + "Europe" in openstreet map for example and calculate the curves radius and derive a statistic (distribution). I dont mind how you do it, if in R-Studio, C++ or whatever...
Hello, I would like to have help on building the following in MDriven designer [login to view URL]
I want some one to calculate the altitude of the bottom well
IMPORTANT: If you do not read the instructions your bid will be immediately ignored. Can you create me an app for Android that helps calculate a daily budget? See this video for an example [login to view URL] 1) Ability to set different "pots" 2) Ability to set a time period (in days) for each pot. 3) Ability to add expenses
Estimate the load impedance require to maximise the output power at the fundamental resonant frequency. Use this load impedance to estimate the output voltage that can be harvester by this harvester. Note: You need to the model below and also determine the C, capacitance between electrodes. Also remember this is a trimorph.
We have a polymer foam that is partly permeable to a specific gas. We have established a permeability rate and maximum but we need to estimate how much gas is in a sample at the maximum.