353578 E-Admin

We need REBUILDING e-Adminstration for education as follow :

e -Administration is an application that is used to manage and administer

school data. It contains 6 basic modules for in school operation and 1 module

for an executive application to consolidate data and query reports from each

school. (Executive Information System).

e-Administration is a combined / hybrid from 2 existing application that we

refer as SSCI (Sistem Sekolah Cerdas Indonesia) ver 3.0 and Asset

Information System (AIS). E-administration will combine features from both

application thus eliminating redundancies as well as inefficiencies and to

further enhance the reporting system.

e-Administration is designed to accommodate a huge number of schools in

Indonesia for all levels, with exception to colleges and universities. Therefore,

an efficient code must be developed and to further satisfy scalability upon


Please find attachment for detail

We need the full package for Redesign, Better Programming & optimized coding, Better Database architecture and Testing also BACK END



The website only need minimum staff for supporting except part time EXPERT

we required detailed info due this is a critical matter.

• You are required to research on what is included in the mentioned websites and AFTER this research place your bid.

• PHP and mySQL to be used. Hosting is on a Linux server.

• This project will include Redesign, implementation, testing and installation on our server.

• Please suggest the way in which you plan on going about accomplishing this project.

• The website should be designed with a clean look and feel. Winning bidder is allowed to design as appropriate and the design must be


• The required site will most importantly provide free signups for customers and charge a certain percentage on service providers for every

successful transaction. As such, please ensure the site has security and precautions built-in to prevent customer/service provider to post

their personal contact details to deal outside of the system as it erodes business making opportunity. The system must have means of

banning buyers and seller automatically who post their personal info.

• If you have any questions or concerns, they should be addressed before bidding. Should you submit a bid, please direct me to specific

examples of work you or your organization done by the same person or people that will be doing this job. Please do not send me a list of

sites that are irrelevant, or sites on which you are/were not involved.

• Bidders with previous experience in similar projects will be highly preferred. Please provide sample of previous similar project and

provide demo and admin demo, if possible.

• Admin panel to control the website is a MUST and should allow flexibility to change /add / delete /enable /disable fields to cater for

future needs.

• Bidder must be fluent in English as you will need to be able to communicate via IM on regular basis.

• FTP information will be provided so you can work directly on my site.

• Strictly no illegal or copyrighted items not owned by the bidder to be used on my site. I will own all the rights and source code/ files /

used to build this site ( MADE FOR HIRE TERMS)

• The winning bidder MUST test all functionalities thouroughly before hand over and is liable to fix any bugs FOC found within 3 months of


• The winning bidder needs to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with regards to anything related to this project.

• No upfront payments only escrows. Payment will only be made as follows: 40% when working sample installed on server, remaining 60%

when fully completed and all deliverables are met, installed and tested.

• All prices quoted by the provider shall include any applicable script fees or other fees.

• Please provide your charges for after-launch support and future amendments.

• I am looking for a long working relationship with the winning bidder for website maintenance and continued development.

• Winning bidder will also have priority for several other web projects on hand if this project is done up to expectation.

Ferdigheter: Alt er lov, MySQL, PHP

Se mer: you ver, what is a module in programming, websites to find buyers, websites for personal development, website handover agreement, web development service provider, web development non disclosure agreement, web development information security, web development charges, web design maintenance fees, web adminstration and design, web admin job, unique service web development, transaction charges, test script development, terms of service agreement sample, terms agreement sample, support admin, staff requirement, sistem expert

Om arbeidsgiveren:
( 0 omtaler ) Depok, Indonesia

Prosjekt-ID: #2099409