• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• 4+ years of experience; 6-8 years preferred
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computing, Engineering, or equivalent field
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple project work streams.
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• US Citizenship or Green card required.