Inviter frilanser til prosjekt
Det ser ikke ut til at du har noen aktive prosjekter for øyeblikket. Hvorfor ikke legge ut et prosjekt nå? Det er gratis!Legg ut et prosjekt
- N/AJobber fullført
- N/APå budsjett
- N/AGjenta ansettelsespris
InstructorAug 2018 - Jan 2019 (5 months)
• Instructor for Computers 1 – introductory computer science course.
Director of Information Systems & TechnologyJan 2018 - Nov 2018 (10 months)
• Manage full-time and adjunct instructors • Plan term course schedules • Develop curriculum for computer courses • Academic advisor • Instructor for computer information systems courses: Introduction to Programming Technical Support II Java Programming Introduction to DOS and Scripting Network Communications Advanced Network Communications Database Management II: Security and Auditing Database Management III: Data Mining Open Source Operating Systems Information Technology Project
Adjunt FacultyAug 2017 - Dec 2017 (4 months)
• Instructor for CMPSC 200 – C# Programming
Application EngineerFeb 2012 - Jan 2018 (5 years)
ConsultantMay 2011 - Feb 2012 (9 months)
• consultant at RLI Inc.
Application ProgrammerApr 2010 - May 2011 (1 year)
• Developed a reporting application for online Yellow Pages advertising data.(C#, [login to view URL] MVC, Linq to SQL, SQL Server, Oracle database, MSChart control) • Developed an “Automated Budget Report” application for employees to review a client’s budget and provide a prediction for the following year’s budget.(C#, [login to view URL] MVC, Linq to SQL, SQL Server, Oracle database) • Maintained an online ordering system for Yellow Page Ad Placement.(classic ASP, Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle database)
Systems Administrator/Applications DeveloperJul 2007 - Apr 2010 (2 years)
• Architect for an email-marketing application. (C#, .NET, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services) • Maintained existing online promotion applications.(C#, .NET 1.1, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0) • Maintenance on hardware and server software(Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Small Business Server, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Windows Server 2000 and 2003, and Internet Information Server)
PresidentApr 2004 - Apr 2010 (6 years)
• Maintain the PACS solution developed during tenure with Ballard and Williams Solutions, Inc. Performed site evaluations at medical facilities. performed sales presentations. • Developed a Customer Relationship Management application and an online design tool for print advertisements. • Developed an online quality improvement utility for a rural hospital network • Assisted in the research, purchase, and setup of computers, printers, and a wireless network for a national charity organization.
President/Lead ProgrammerJun 2003 - Apr 2004 (10 months)
• Developed a medical image storage and retrieval system (PACS system). (C#, .NET, DICOM, Microsoft SQL Server) • Developed an online quality improvement utility for the Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network. ([login to view URL], Access database) • Contracted through an online company to develop a web-based work flow management system. (JAVA, Enhydra Multiserver, Enhydra DODS, MySql).
Programmer/AnalystMar 2002 - Jun 2003 (1 year)
• Main programmer for a menu and nutrition system developed for health-care facilities. (Clarion for Windows) • Assisted in the development of a call-center answering system for physicians. (C#, SQL server)
Associate Software EngineerNov 2000 - Mar 2003 (2 years)
• Implemented back-end processing for an online ordering system. (C++, SQL Server, SQL, ODBC)
ProgrammerJul 1999 - Nov 2000 (1 year)
• Developed custom Visual C++ applications. (MFC, ODBC, SQL, Microsoft Access Database) • Researched technical documentation to discover short-cuts that reduced time for common tasks.
Production Operator Lvl IIIMay 1996 - Jul 1999 (3 years)
• Monitored the production process of calcium gluconate using a Bailey-Lan 90 control system. • Supervised and trained level I, II, and probationary employees.