Inviter frilanser til prosjekt
Det ser ikke ut til at du har noen aktive prosjekter for øyeblikket. Hvorfor ikke legge ut et prosjekt nå? Det er gratis!Legg ut et prosjekt
- N/AJobber fullført
- N/APå budsjett
- N/AI tide
Owner / CEOJan 2014 - Jun 2015 (1 year)
- carrying out repair work on ships and platforms in the field of hull and piping works - recruitment - supervision of ongoing projects - researching and compiling my own business contact base - negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers - analyzing the market to identity new business opportunities - initiating and leading projects to identify significant opportunities to reduce costs, reduce operational and commercial risks and increase value.
T-Mobile Polnad.Mar 2012 - Dec 2013 (1 year)
- researching and compiling my own business contact base - booking and attending face to face appointments - presenting the products and services in a structured and professional way face to face - negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales to a high standard - negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers - recording timely and accurate sales engagement and order information on the CRM
GZT „Telkom-Telmor” Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.]Aug 2009 - Feb 2012 (2 years)
- analysis / qualitative research / profiling supply markets. - negotiating commercial terms with suppliers - generate appropriate information and completion of other relevant inventory analysis tasks in support of internal and external customer requirements - manage stock levels, reacting to sales. - initiating and leading projects to identify significant opportunities to reduce costs, reduce operational and commercial risks and increase value.
Drivers’ CoordinatorJun 2004 - May 2009 (4 years)
- customer service and contracts negotiations - fleet and drivers management (50 vehicles and 60 drivers) - preparation of daily and monthly reports regarding the use of the vehicle fleet - taking care of the technical condition of vehicles - customer service - transport assessments and travel planning. - managing other transport projects - developing innovative transport solutions - analyzing the market to identity new business opportunities
Project Manager Assistant („Rockness” Rebuilding Project)Jun 2002 - May 2004 (1 year)
- office administration - participation in daily meetings with the Ship Owner, preparing the MOM's in English, - organizational matters (hotel reservation, ship owner’s offices preparation, office supplies), - documenting current work progress of the project - translating from english to polish sip's repair documentation.