We are looking for a skilled Prestashop developer who would be able to fix some pretty annoying issues in our store. Please only consider this project if you can fulfill all the listed requirements. Upon successful completion of this part, there will be more work in the pipeline immediately after this.
The shop [url removed, login to view] is based on Prestashop 1.5 using Leo Dress theme.
1. Mobile/tablet version of the website. The Leo Dress theme is responsive, however, there is too much information displayed for the mobile version and this needs to be removed or tidied up. Here are the photos from a mobile version of a UK site – I’m looking for this finish, look and functionality. Exact details in terms of which information should be removed for the mobile version can be provided at a later stage but these pictures (attached) should give a good indication of the scope of work required.
2. Product colours. The squares for colour products (under product image and beside the price) are not coming up in certain scenarios – this needs to be fixed:
- when any of the Advanced Search 4 filters on the left are used
- when products are accessed through Brands in the top menu
- in New Styles, Best Sellers or Special Offers
- when you use a ‘search’ function to find a product.
3. The Best Sellers tab displays random products, not those based on the actual sales – this needs to be fixed.
4. Discounts and shipping. We have VAT-free shipping for destinations outside EU – this is set up through a specific Cart Rule. We also run promotions (3 for 2, etc) through Cart Rules or Maxi Promos module. Even though the priority rules are set up according to Prestashop instructions, these are not applied in correct order. This results in incorrect VAT and incorrect delivery charge (to the shop’s detriment).
For example, we offer free worldwide delivery for orders over €50 and currently have a promotion of €5 off when you spend €20 or more. A person orders from Norway (outside EU) and puts goods for €60 into their basket. At the moment, it works like this:
€60 less €11.22 (VAT from €60) less €5 (promotion) = €43.78 and FREE delivery.
While it should be:
€60 less €5 (promotion) less €10.28 (VAT on €55) = €44.72 + €5.95 (delivery as under €50) = €50.67 total.
This needs to be fixed.
5. Statistics. None of the statistics are displayed/visible in the back office – this needs to be fixed.
6. SORT BY button. When this button is used to sort the results, it comes back as ‘there are no products’ - needs to be fixed
7. Contact us form. We are not getting messages from people who complete Contact Us form – though the e-mail address provided is correct – this needs to be fixed.
8. 12-24-all button. This button needs to come up at the top and bottom of all search results in all scenarios. Currently it is not coming up for:
- products accessed through BRANDS on top menu
- if any of the Advanced Search 4 filters on the left are being used
9. Price reductions. Price reductions are not visible in products listings – only when you click on the particular products. These need to be visible in product listings with an original price crossed out and a new price beside (the format/colours similar to what is there when you click into the actual product).
Thank you in advance.
Daria on behalf of DressMyLegs.
24 frilansere byr i snitt €796 for denne jobben
Hello , Sir I am very interested in your job and I would like to do this job. I have enough experience and Skill for doing your job Please consider that my ranking is TOP 8 in freelancer. Kind regards
Hello, Can we have a small meeting on s*k*p ? we will discuss each and everything regarding your project , Quick reply will be appreciated , Let me know , Thanks p4provider
Hi With broad experience in mobile development and abundant code modules from past projects, I can create it perfectly. Please check my profile. Thank you.
Hi, Hope you are well. We read the project description and we can assist you in the development and modifications of the prestashop. Lets have a chat and discuss more. looking forward Albert B.