I need a CAD or similar designer to develop a modular set of panels to create geometric sculpture.
These modules need to be completed so they are interchangeable and modular.
I am requesting:
1) Work hours between 9pm and 12pm GMT +1 time.
(Hours are sensible since this is the only time I have to chat if needed)
2) Good knowledge of the English language (mainly written)
(It is necessary for the designer to understand what I want)
3) Knowledge in Injection molding or experience in this field.
(All parts will be done using injection molding)
When replying to this job offer I require the bidders to answer all the below questions. Replies like see my portfolio or we are ready to start will be disregarded, I will not even read their profile. The questions are:
1) Country where you are?
2) Are you available between 9pm and 24pm GST +1 time?
3) Knowledge of the English language? how well?
4) Do you have experience with injection molding procedures/design?
5) Are you creative?
6) Do you have a portfolio?
The bid is not important, the selected applicants will receive a pdf with some indications of the work required, the final quote will be defined at that point.