My site has a Wordpress-based social network that has a preexisting profile system. All its profile functions are controlled by a plugin called "Wordpress Symposium." This software isn't the most efficient, as it produces far too many calls for simple processes like viewing profiles. I'm keen to get away from it with fresh, clean PHP that works within the preexisting site. I have already designed the layout for the profile in CSS for the front end. I need the inner workings of the profile's PHP to divorce itself from relying upon Wordpress Sympoisum, however. This means both front end and back end recreation of the profile system.
Additionally, it will also entail:
1. Reworking the friends adding and friends list system;
2. Rebuilding (and improving) the photos uploading;
3. Recreating (and improving) avatar upload functionality;
4. Recreating (and improving) the activity feed, based on forum activity;
5. Rebuilding front end and all back end settings inputs, and;
6. Making some small tweaks to the preexisting profile system, like adding max character limits to some fields and making "date joined" and "last online" more human readable.
Max budget is $1,200.00 USD.
Omitting item 2 from the list, so that the only work being requested is items 1,3,4,5, and 6.