I need a PHP script that will run on a shared hosting account that can connect to a MySQL database (using localhost) and add subscribers to a MailChimp List.
- The PHP script must run on a shared hosting server and connect to a MSQL database via localhost because I can not connect to the database remotely. I will run from a cron job.
- Must check a database table to make sure the user has validated their email address before adding them to the list. If an email address is not validated then the member is skipped and not added to the list. This record of a user having a successful email validation is already stored in the database.
- Must import the user's nickname and email address to the MailChimp list. I can provide data sample for testing.
- If necessary I can add a new field to the user database to mark the success of this transfer to the list.
- A command to scan the email list and remove subscribers who are no longer in the MqSQL database. This needs to be an optional command and not run every time the script is executed.
- Must be coded neatly and easily adapted to other MailChimp lists and MySQL databases.
14 frilansere byr i snitt $159 for denne jobben
Hi I have the experience of working with mailchimp I can make you the script so that it will take the data from your mysql database I am working on this for a portal
Thanks for your project. I am very experienced in Mailchimp/PHP/MySQL. Let's discuss in detail on chat. Let me provide your good result with fast speed. I am ready to work right now. Thanks.
Hi I am an Devops engineer experienced in PHP,mysql,linux for more than 5 years. I can do this for you. Please message to discuss further on this Thanks Note-please check my profile for past projects and reviews.