• MUST HAVE CLEAN (reasonably) documented PHP and MYSQL code!
• Need .php 7 script written to pull from various Job Board APIs (plenty of source code examples on the web, many from job api providers themselves) and save results to mySQL
• I’ll provide the mysql IP, username, password for your development; will already have tables and sprocs for you to use/refine
• Job Boards needed (I will provide affiliate/user/auth key/ID for each as needed):
o ZipRecruiter (already have working code, you just need to integrate it into your script)
o [login to view URL] - [login to view URL]
• Once completed and I can see all works from mysql, zip up directory so that I can upload to my webserver and run ok.
sprocs provided/to-be created
1. Via SPROC (that is already created named `usp_jobs_beginsearch`), Get Search Term (e.g., “Computer Programmer”), Search Location (e.g., “Dallas, TX” or “US”) + Posting Timeframe (e.g., last 3 days), Job APIs to Search (e.g., “ZipRecruiter, USA Jobs, careerjet”), and max_number_results (e.g., 150)
2. Record startdatetime, search_term_id, api_source in table `tapipull_runhistory` (table already created) using sproc (you need to create with name `usp_jobs_apipull_begin`) and return run_history_id (pkey that will be used to update with “enddatetime” at end of process)
3. Collect info from each api to search for that search term (up to max_number_results, may need to use api paging); add individual job records using a sproc (that you create with name `usp_jobs_apipull_addnewjobs`) into table `tapipull_jobs` (provided)
4. Using sproc that you create (to name `usp_jobs_apipull_end`) Update table `tapipull_runhistory` (from step #2) with enddatetime ,num_records_available, num_records_returned, machine_name (domain name where php script is run), software_version (hard-coded/variable into your php script, e.g., “1.0”), request_detail (the api url created for the pull); will use run_history_id as update pkey
5. Go to next api listed and loop back to step #2 above until all api’s have been pulled
NOTE: existing api calls/code already exists for these job boards: see: https://github.com/jobapis
15 frilansere byr i snitt $322 for denne jobben
Hello there, We are expert in Php and we have 7-year experience in JSON, MySQL, PHP. Please message us for detail discussion. We need to discuss in deep.