We've built an Isomorphic Development Framework, and now we're building new applications with it. The Language we use, for all tiers and devices, is PHP.
We need people who are good with:
- Front End / Client Side PHP Development (Probably only likely if you've used Uniter)
- Single Page Applications
- Isomorphic Application Development
- Back End PHP Development
- Development on Virtual Machines
- Probably some level of DevOps, CLI, Bash/Scripting so we can automate it.
- [login to view URL] . This works like Coffeescript or Typescript to turn one language into another. Most of the Framework Development has gone great, and it works pretty nicely, as you can see here...
[login to view URL]
So, now that we've written the Framework, and it runs smoothly across devices we're also writing applications to be developed in that Framework. The first application is the ISOPHP Website itself, you can see the functionality there
So, we are largely looking for Application Developers, with the above skills. Also, if you're a PHP Developer with lots of experience, you've probably only been able to use those skills to build server side web applications. If you're successful here, you'll be able to build Desktop and Mobile Applications too :)