THIS IS NOT A JACKPOT SITE | THIS IS NOT A JACKPOT SITE
Large Project: 30+ pages
You're Position: Full, front and backend
Budget: IS FIRM.
Provide us with good service and secure your position to be re-hired for future projects.
Backend currently written with Yii Framework.
We'll be creating a CS:GO Market and Trading. The site will be analytical but we will also need to create a 2-3 databases. We have something in the works at the moment, it is broken and work is not complete. We'll be working with a premium Bootstrap theme that includes almost all elements needed however you will make some changes of course. You will be given mockups/ concepts to REPLICATE on the site. Along with mockups to help you visualize the site look, we'll provide you with a fully written detailed report of all the functionalities and features each single page needs. We'll be working with a few APIs including, Steam, PayPal, BitSkins, and OpSkins. Frontend, you'll replicate the mockups as detailed to you, creating charts, tables, installing plugins, etc... Backend: You'll be working on a 2-3 databases, database 1 includes all CS:GO items which is half done however needs fixing etc... Database 2: Will record each user's item specifications. We will also use bots for certain operations... EVERYTHING here has been done by many sites matter fact code for bots etc is even shared publicly.
Site will have a few sections that are related to CS:GO including...
Trading, Market Analytics, Profit Tracking, and more that are detailed in the attached document.
All can be discussed on Skype if you're interested. We will not give documents until you are chosen. Otherwise everything will be explained to you in a very long Skype call aprox. 1 hr with a screen shared to show you the goal we're aiming for.
IF YOU ACCEPT THIS PROJECT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
1. You must give progress update every 2 days - Email Or Skype detail report of what you've done.
2. NO EXCUSES, if you are chosen for the job you are expected to make this job as your number 1 priority and that you are not working other things that will delay us.
3. You provide us with maintenance after we launch the site to ensure that everything is running A-OKAY.
4. $200 will be released after the project is fully completed to ensure everything is running smoothly.
5. You will not be asked for anything additional done on the site if it is NOT documented in the documents and or the mockups. Some features will be included in the mockups but not here and other features might be included here and not in the mockups especially functionalities related information.
6. Plugins - Add additional plugins to enhance user-expeirence.
7. CloudFlare DDoS protection and SSL implemention
8. Milestones will be released as we talk on Skype AFTER each update. To keep both parties satisfied, the freelancer will setup a test domain that will NOT BE INDEXED. The freelancer test account will not be accessible by the employer/ project owner data wise. However it will serve a purpose to show the employer/ project owner the work progress done. When the employer/ project owner sees the new progress and all issues are fixed, the owner will talk via Skype or other communication methods. The freelancer will send a send the updated database and files and in addition update the site provided by the employer/ project owner which will be [login to view URL] and the project owner will release the milestone.
9. You may not disclose the fact that you are working with us until project is completed.
10. You agree to follow the Google Doc document shared with you along with the mockups sent to you through Google Drive.