Looking for someone to program a interface for spam filtering software in either php or node.js. We are looking for a clean and responsive design for the portal. This will be built on a Linux server running apache as the webserver. When the project is complete we expect full access to edit the file.
The spam filtering interface needs to provide individual users the ability to add email addresses to whitelists and blacklists. There also needs to be the ability for domain administrators to access all settings for users listed under their domain. The database and data for these settings are already in place we just need a front end for user control.
For users the following would be needed:
• IMAP Authentication to remote IMAP servers based on domain email address
• IMAP Authentication must work for multiple domains and must authenticate based on domain name
• Correct IMAP authentication provides users access to the portal and their settings which are stored in a remote mysql database.
• Writing User defined values for whitelisting/blacklisting, spam score to remote mysql database.
• Displaying whitelist/blacklist values and spam scores from a remote mysql database for specific users based on the users email address.
• Limiting the number of entries a user can have within white listing/blacklisting
IMAP servers to authenticate to can be stored within an internal database or file, servers to authenticate to need to be identified by domain. If user needs to login as user @ [url removed, login to view] (no spaces) the server needs to know what server to authenticate to using IMAP. These values need to be accessible to the administrator so that values can be added and removed.
For Administrators and domain managers:
• Local authentication to a local database
• listing of all users and domains
• access to settings of users and domains
• Changing settings for users while logged in as a administrator or manager
• overriding number of entries a user can have within whitelisting/blacklisting
• Domain mapping. Adding/removing domains and specifying where domain authentication should be sent.
• Domain managers have administration over a specific domain and all its users, they should be able to access the settings for their users and that domain only.
We are seeking bids on this project.
Please review the project in full within the attached document and provide an estimate.
11 frilansere byr i snitt $796 for denne jobben
hello, I saw your project and i would like to help you making it, i can code php, nodejs, and almost any languaje and really like to make this kind of intferfaces. You can add me on skype trenxtrenx