I need a website developer who can build for me a dynamic. That can retain information (such as names, address and credit card information). Please see below
- User interface of the website will be easy so that users can easily navigate to the required pages to get information.
- Website will have web2.0 look that will provide modern look and feel for the web pages.
- We will use the latest version of HTML and CSS i.e. HTML5 and CSS3.
- HTML of the website will follow the criteria of w3c validation.
- HTML of the website will be div based.
- New website will contain responsive layout so that website can be easily browsed on smartphones, ipads and tablets, without horizontal scrolling.
- Social media connectivity will be there so that users can follow the website on different social media sites as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Header and Footer section of the website will be properly defined.
- Website will be SEO friendly.
- Website will have informative pages which will be managed by website administrator.
- Informative pages will have textual information and images. (Eg. About Us, Programs etc.)
- Website will have YouTube video on the home page.
- Newsletter subscription functionality will be there so that users can be updated through email.
- Website will comprise blog posts which will be managed by website administrator.
- Contact us form will be there on the website so that users can send contact enquiry to admin.
- There will be information as email, address etc. on contact us page.
- We will add donate button so that front end users can donate money for different programs.
- Programs list will display to user before making payment. User will select a program and will make payment for that.
- For payment, users will be redirected on PayPal website and they will be able to make donation through PayPal account.
- Website will not contain transaction report in admin section. An email will get received to donor and website admin both regarding payment.
- Website will have image gallery. Images will be managed by website administrator.
- Administrator will have full access on the website. Administrator will be able to manage website through backend.
- Administrator will be able to manage YouTube video.
- Administrator will be able to manage blog posts.