Write some Software
Dette prosjektet mottok 6 bud fra talentfulle frilansere med en gjennomsnittlig budpris på ₹647 INR / hour.Få gratis kostnadsberegning for et prosjekt som dette
Prosjektbudsjett₹400 - ₹750 INR / hour
I am having one requirement who is have an experience in sap crm technical side i am sending my approach to fix the issue as well as the document.
The below approach send by manager in order to achieve the rental contract start date determination for R2.
1. Create 2 different FM’s under the function group "/LGC/10FGWW_SD_RENTAL_COMP" Strictly, follow naming convention to name the FM’s. You might have already received the naming convention..
One FM will be for determining the date without reference document and second FM will be for determining the date with reference document
2. For scenario one, without reference, use the first FM to implicate the logic described in XCS. For your reference, use the code from the FM "/LGC/FGWWSD_RENTALDATE_EC" to build your own logic for R2.
3. For scenario two and three, with reference, use the second FM to build the business logic. Again refer to the above FM code for your reference. And this also for only R2.
4. Make the R2 switch enabled for both the FM’s and make sure that this piece of logic doesn’t execute for other regions. Attached switch document for your reference. Make sure to call only R2 switch.
5. Register the Events with priority(97) higher than the below one’s which are shown in the screenshot
6. AFTER_CHANGE and AFTER_CREATE should use without reference FM and AFTER_CREATE_WITH_REFERENCE should use with reference FM.
7. If you have to create any repository objects please let me know. I would guide you in choosing the right packages.
Ønsker du å tjene litt penger?
- Sett ditt budsjett og tidsramme
- Skisser ditt forslag
- Få betalt for ditt arbeid
Ansett frilansere som også har bydd på dette prosjektet
Ser du etter arbeid?
Arbeid på prosjekter som dette og tjen penger hjemmefra!Registrer deg nå
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online