Write some Software
- Status Lukket
- Budsjett $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Antall bud 39
I have a small web project that a good programmer worked on yet was so busy that less than 12 hours were billed to me over a period of 8-9 weeks. The programmer proposed a wage between standard and skilled and I paid it promptly when asked even though the project is not yet complete from the perspective of the general public.
I can write textual content in html5 and want the work to appear in the pages I write so that I can comfortably edit as much of the text as possible. I have read over the existing work and appreciate what has been done and have ideas about where to start and experiment with freelancers, which I haven't done since 2001.
1) The first small idea is to get rid of some bubbles where email is entered twice and change the text to "enter email" and "confirm email." The original programmer refused to do this. I see where it is and can probably manage that alone yet want to experiment with freelancers at this site. This occurs after user clicks "send and save."
2) The second idea is to change the test names and provide documentation for future. Which portions do what and can be changed independently, for example.
3) The third idea is to connect everything to mysql with emails to the person making selections. The original programmer says point three is completed yet that is not true for anyone who has tested it. (I have read the work several times and definitely need help making everything record and logging in for a user to change their selections).
There will be more after everything started so far is working but for now all I want to do is get it working.
[url removed, login to view]Få gratis kostnadsberegning for et prosjekt som dette
Ønsker du å tjene penger?
- Velg budsjett og tidsramme
- Skisser tilbudet ditt
- Få betalt for arbeidet
Ansett frilansere som også har bydd på dette prosjektet
Ser du etter arbeid?
Arbeid på prosjekter som dette og tjen penger hjemmefra!Registrer deg nå
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online