Goal: To make it easy for a group of people to create a web page that captures who is in the group, what they have in common, and group member comments
1. A user goes to a web page and clicks on "start new group". ? This generates a unique url.
2. Different users go to url from #1 and are asked to log on via Facebook Connect, or to provide their name and email address
3. As people log, page automatically updates to show names and pictures of everyone in group
4. A google map showing where everyone in group lives (using info shown in facebook) is also automatically updated as more people sign on
5. A threaded conversation widget (like [url removed, login to view]) is available on page for group members to post comment
* Coder must place an actual bid on this project, with a dollar amount, in order to be considered.?
* Project must be completed in two weeks
* Project must be developed in milestone segments in the order listed below (or a different order by prior agreement)
* When each milestone is ready, coder must provide version of working system hosted on coder's own site?
* Milestone evaluation process must start with coder providing demo of working system via skype chat with screen sharing?
* Milestone 1
* "Create a new group page" page:
* "Group Name " Field
* "Create New Group Page" button?
* When user clicks on button, he is directed to a page with a unique url, e.g. "[url removed, login to view]"
* Login Page / Dialog Box
* When user goes to url and has never been to site before, he is asked to log in, either via Facebook Connect or by providing email address and Name. ? Once user has logged in to any group page, site must maintain a cookie so that he doesn't have to do it again when he visits that group page or another group page.
* Group Page: ? Top of page ("header section") shows:
* Group Name (entered on "Create a new group" page)
* Table of pictures (For those users who connected via facebook connect) and names of users who have connected to page. ? Names link to Facebook profiles (for users who connected with facebook connect)
* Pages must be designed to be readable on both a laptop and an iphone
* Milestone 2:? Group Page? has a multi-threaded discussion mechanism implemented with [url removed, login to view] (or alternative widget or library agreed upon in advance)
* Milestone 3:? Group Page header section shows a google map showing locations of all users who logged on via Facebook Connect
* Milestone 4: Group Page header section shows a pie chart showing political affiliations of? all users who logged on via Facebook Connect
* Milestone 5: Group Page auto-updates every 10 seconds (using AJAX without page refreshes) to show who else has logged on to page. Multi-threaded discussion text is also updated (unless coder tells me in advance that this particularly hard)
* Milestone 6: Header section can be hidden and revealed by clicking on a link
* Milestone 7: Group Page includes a QR Code representing Group Page URL