We are looking for an experienced, creative Web Designer/ Programmer that can take a website from start to finish. Someone who loves what they do and does what they love. Ideal candidate will be first and foremost an artist. Having an amazing personality would definitely help tip the scales in your favor (extra points for having a sense of humor). We are looking to work closely with a dedicated creative individual who understands the benefits of working with a tight knit group of people and who strive to make the work environment enjoyable everyday. This is an as needed, work from home position but has the potential to become full time.
• Create and design mobile friendly websites based on creative guidelines and benchmarks
• Website design and maintenance (HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Java Script, Etc. )
• Minimum 4-6 years experience designing and maintaining websites
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a close team
• Portfolio demonstrates understanding of design fundamentals including usage of color, layout, typography, and composition
• Impeccable attention to detail, highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work to meet all deadlines
Extra Points :
• Experience using Google analytics
• Light Graphic Design experience
• Flash animations
If you think the shoe fits, please email your resume, digital portfolio (including sites that you have designed and or coded), rates sheet /or an estimate on 2 examples from your portfolio and a short cover letter explaining why you think you would be an asset to our team.
We understand what a benefit it is to freelancers to have steady reliable work to fill your whole month. We can offer a high volume of steady work if the price is right.
*Applications with missing or incomplete information will not be considered for this position.
We look forward to welcoming the right person to our team!