we want to build a website, having nearly same with [url removed, login to view]
but, it will be simpler and having different features.
what we want is;
- people must sign in to website to see freelance works or to post jobs..
- mail verification will be needed when signing in.. also captcha too..
- at the beginning , we dont want any money transaction or etc.. we just want them to meet each other , so posting job will be very easy and smart
- also people can fill their resume and their professions on website. they can upload pictures according to their works.
- the freelance works can be anything, it can be a painting job or a hardware fixing of any kind of material, or just homework writing etc..
- at the beginning no bidding , but after 5-6 months when the site becomes popular, we will use bidding functions, so the bidding functions can be switchable
- no special wizards while bidding or offering.. just people will select the type of the business and small details.. (so on the admin part, we can add new business types )
- all codes must be written in c# .net framework 3.5 or higher
- db must be sql 2005 and higher
- we will provide the site design.
- all codes must be given by the developer
- no orm or any kind of persistance object needed. code must be clean and as simple as possible
- all codes must have remarks
- site must use master templates, so we will easily change the templates of the site.
- all styling must be in external css files.
- site can have ad banners, so a small banner managment integration needed.
- on the administration of site, we can suspend users, projects, etc..
- site will be english and turkish (we can add turkish words from admin part)
- frontend of the site must use standart .net objects, no external or 3rd party components
- admin part can have external components like telerik, devexpress or any kind (telerik preferred)
- cross browser compability needed, explorer 7 and higher, firefox, safari, chrome is a must..
- some parts can be .net user controls
more details will be discussed by the developer..