ASP counter for dynamic pages
(if you think, you have read this recently: parts of this description had been posted by someone else a few weeks ago - thanks to the other buyer!)
I have a web site that I would like to keep track of. I would like the code to be done using ASP with a MS access database.
These are the requirements:
- Count the number of unique hits on ANY given dynamic page for ANY given day.
- Track the IP address
- For each IP address I would like:
- To know which pages they have visited.
- The amount of time they spent on each page
- The number of times they have revisited a page
- The time AND date they visited the pages
- Which site was the referring site
- If it was a search engine (e.g. Google), list the search words
- Which site did they went to once they left my site
- which country they come from
- Which browser they use
- Which operating system they use
- New and returning visitors summary report for each day and week.
- List the new IP addresses and returning ones separately)
- General traffic summary (days of the week, days of the month, hours of the day.)
- Page that is the most visited (as well as the 2nd and 3rd up to the 7th)
- Which page they spend the most time on (on average)
- click paths
- Hits by browser statistics
- Hits by operating system statistics
- Hits by screen resolution statistics
- I would like to have a website on my web site ([url removed, login to view]) that will give me all the info easily.
- The statistic area must be password protected.
- There are several tables in my access database (5 different sections) for which I like to report the statistic
- The code will have to be able to deal with frames and not over count.
- The code has to be simple to install (one line code)
- Display the reports graphically (see example att.)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Install everything on my server to get everything completely running. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.