I have a website in wordpress with many functions and plugins that are active, the website interface is totally mobile using BeMobile Theme, I would like to have a native application (iOS and Android) that opens this website in worpress, but there are some points to consider.
The developer has to create a login system that meets requirements below:
1. Login to the website must be through a google account of a specific company eg. @[login to view URL], user and password has to be googles account login and password;
2. To be able to login, the user must be previously registered as a user of the website;
3. In addition to the login system Nothing needs to be created inside the application, I want the application to show the worpress page (webview ??)
4. I need small css changes to be made on some pages of the worpress, that is, the developer needs css knowledge.
5. When the user clicks on any link, I immediately need a loading animation, so that the user knows he is loading the content, since everything will be online.
6. I have Apple account with Google developer but I need the developer to make all the settings inside the stores in order to put the application online
Web address today [login to view URL]
PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU UNDERSTOOD THE PROJECT OTHERWISE MAKE QUESTIONS ON CHAT