Our company delivers videos to thousands of global users everyday. Currently we're using Thinkific to host our course content, and Facebook to stream our live videos. We're hoping to build an app that can consolidate access for all those videos based on specific course and membership tiers. Access to the different "tiers or memberships" is controlled through the Thinkific api, and pre-recorded/edited videos will be streamed from Youtube, Vimeo, and possibly Facebook. The live streaming would have to be figured out, whether we can live stream directly to the app via rmtp stream, or we stream first to Facebook, Vimeo or Youtube and have it feed the app. Visually we're looking for ideas, but we can also design the app in Adobe if need be.
Ideally the app would be for iOS, android, and possibly something that can be offered on XBox or Roku (not sure how likely those last two are).
We're open to suggestions and hope this can be a collaboration between the developer and ourselves.
1. App delivers access to videos hosted on Vimeo, Youtube and Facebook.
2. 5-6 Membership Tiers
3. Each Tier consisting of 3-9 Series of Videos - Each Series containing 1-95 videos (auto-loading from Vimeo Albums and Youtube Playlists would be essential here)
4. Ability to comment/like videos would be great!
5. External links back to Thinkific, and our Shopify Store would be essential as well.
6. Notifications of new videos posted.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
51 frilansere byr i snitt $2648 for denne jobben
Excellent team here. Can you please share the detailed scope here to start discussion? As per your basic scope we OK with that but before start the development have to check detailed scope / Thanks