(To FREELANCER's stupid project reviewers: this is not any of the following---->>> * Academic cheating is not allowed. Additional Reason: We do not allow school assignment/home works/online exams to be posted as projects on our platform. We do not allow projects whose content may harm our business operation or reputation, or cause [url removed, login to view] to lose the services of its suppliers. Please review the list of projects that are not allowed in our platform through this link:) With all due respect please don't reject my project again you IDIOTS.
I am seeking a freelancer who can complete a small project to build an app for elementary education. I would like the app to function like a parental-control application and it will perform these simple tasks:
1. Monitor the devices Time on entertainment
2. Based on desired preferences once time limit is reached the device will freeze all activities and present a task.
3. The task will be an elementary level questionnaire to be quickly completed.
4. Once task is completed achieved the user will regain control of their device
5. The timer will restart again
6. The questions need to be compiled and sent to our home server.
This app will operate similarly to an application designed for parental control of a child's mobile device. The app needs to perform like an administrative app. Meaning it will have the ability to override any active or latent processes. I intend for this app to be used for educational purposes, so I need it to act almost as a popup advertisement.
Only instead of an advertisement I want the app to deliver an document with questions drawn from an algorithm or a simple database.
I need both Android and IOS app.
Are you still interested in working with me to complete the project?
Please Understand the following:
There are 3 parts to this app.:
1. A parent's side
2. a student's side
3. my side/the database.
There will be child app and parent app for the project.
The parent app will function as the back end of the app. The parents’ portal will only control the ‘time limit’ for the student user, but they will also be able to view the stats of the student-users’ questions completion.
The questionnaire will come from my end/the database. It will be delivered through periodic updates, upon the student's progression through our educational program.
Each part of this project will have separate duties, that work together to perform 1 function.
1. I’ll need to have a database where I can store the questionnaires will features to account for differing levels of difficulty as well as questionnaire type, like MATH or English.
2. Parent will buy/install app and will be able to set ‘time-limit’
- My child will be able to use their tablet for 23 minutes until their next questionnaire is given.
3. The student will first complete the initial time-limit of 23 minutes and then an questionnaire will pop-up for the user to complete.
4. One complete the user will submit; the user will regain access to their device like normal and the questionnaire will be sent to me for review.
5. Once I review, A notification will be sent to a student's parent.
6. then A student's parent will accept it and setup a time limit for his child.
so that student can use the phone for some time period as his parent setup.
At the end of the parent's time limit there will be another questionnaire presented to the user.
I will need help with selecting a server for this project, as I don’t have one readily available.
I will need app design as well
Please explain to me your projected timeline and budget for design, server backend API, IOS (parent and child) and android (parent and child) app development.
This definitely just a rough draft outline of the app I wish to be developed, but it's a good start. Please bid if you feel you and your team have the ability to create this application.
119 frilansere byr i snitt $1661 for denne jobben
Dear Sir! I am mobile expert with 5+ years of experience. I can do your project perfectly. Hope to work with you. Sincerely, Relevant Skills and Experience mobile programming Proposed Milestones $1250 USD - milestone