I need to build an environment with different technologies and databases as backend – relational database (mysql) and document oriented Cassandra.
I’d like to have the several web services working on NodeJS (linux environment), following standard (and clearly visible) MVC pattern with comment on each service/file.
1) Static web page (no registration, no navigation, no styles) where from the flow starts. That html page should contain the following:
o Title – up to 150 characters;
o Article type dropdown - to be taken from a table within MySQL (separate read service for the HTML drop-down, sample values: students work, professor article, scientific work)
o Abstract – additional meta description from the students, up to 2000 characters
o Image/s (up to 5), to be stored within the Document DB and physical files within /upload/year/month/day/[login to view URL] location. Separate small service behind the scene, who deals only with images CRUD operations. Tight to the main document ID from MySQL (one service for image store who could create/put, detele,update, read.
o Tags – up to 10, provided by the user. Stored in the Document DB together with the main document in separate fields. Separate CRUD service (micro service for tag management. No preferences which database to keep them. Up to the developer, but in a separate table/document)
o Date of creation (provided by the user. May be older/different than current date)
o Additional information – text with up to 500 characters
2) Each record should have timestamp – date of creation and Timestamp – update/modify date
3) I’d like to start with a single “huge” rest service who receives the post data from the HTML page described in p.1 above and creates the following records:
o Create meta information record within MySQL database and using its ID (one smaller json service, who is used from the main service)
o Create the record within Document Database, using the ID from the step 1 (one json service)
4)The response should contain the following two parameters: ID of the created record within the MySQL and document ID, created into the document DB
5) If completely new files are required for any of the mentioned configurations – we’d expect to have them in the final file
Non functional requirements:
o Sample application under MVC pattern (the most simple framework to be chosen)
o NodeJS code to be well documented, so people with very beginners level to be able to read the code and potentially build a new entry point for Rest Service
o The functionality of the NodeJS Service/s should accept/deal as described below
I’d like to have documentation and code on how to (each bullet to be able to be executed separately):
• Create (upload) new document from the static html page as per p.1
• Modify uploaded data
• Delete (mark with a record within the DB as deleted)
• Service which reads created documents (meta information)
• Get (read) document content by ID
• Get list of documents by timeframe (meta information only)
• Get latest 10, 20 or 50 documents (by parameter, meta information only. Uploaded txt file or images are to be taken one by one thru a separate services)
All of the responses are to be limited up to 100 records.
• Tar-ball with the NodeJS well documented code
• Any configuration files if needed
• A document who describes only the services
31 frilansere byr i snitt €291 for denne jobben
Hi I am Shafaet, I am an M.E.A.N. stack developer. I believe I can provide you with exactly what you want and more. Let’s talk for a minute, you won’t regret it, I promise. Cheers
Hello, I am working in Java/J2EE technologies for last 16+ years. I work in MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, Vertica and Cassandra as well,. Can we talk direct on this?