We are making a data visualization website specifically for architects and related people.
it will be less than 5 pages. very small project for now, but it will be expanded very soon.
I'll make an order again once I need.
And trust me, it will be fun project and I know how to respect designers (I went to art school )
1. Reflect material design philosophy on the design
2. Consider the best user experience
3. Suggest the best way to visualize our specific data using d3.js (data might be... sun path, wind, precipitation etc)
4. Understand SEO, html semantic, expandable and reusable code
4. ** important -> bring your passion, and professionalism. Punctuality is important and please be eager to develop design through conversation
It is better if you know how to: (It's ok if you dont know)
1. use SCSS (understand 7-1 file structure, and (name__subname--modifiler) << forgot the name for this naming system)
2. use Typescript
For more details please message me
Ill let you know our website address