3 months project for a small student game project.
The project is a VR music experience game set in an abstract stage environment. Players in the game interact with musical "notes" to change the environment and the playing music.
- The designer will be involved in coming up with a design direction that will assist in the game's UX goals.
- Solve design issues in a dynamic virtual environment.
- Create screen mockups that technical artists will use to help implement in game features.
- Create art assets such as sprites and textures to be used in game.
- Good communication skills
- Photoshop skills (All work to be submitted in .psd format)
- Design skills (Color theory, UI design, Typography)
- Preferable to have experience with working on a game team as either a graphics designer, artist or any creative visual designer relating to games.
- Payment is per deliverable (e.g. per .psd file, mockup, texture asset) price will vary among the different types of deliverables.
Prices per deliverable (Negotiable and adjustable according to quality and redos)
- Mockups, $40
- Sprite asset (20 frames), $28
- Textures, $6
- Showcase a portfolio of your previous works that are/were used in 3D games, both the concept art followed by the implemented art in the game.
Selected bids will go through a short interview process.