We are a startup developing the next generation of innovative networking technologies for mobile ad-hoc wireless communications systems. We are currently seeking engineers who want to be a part of design team.
The ideal candidate will have creativity, outstanding technical talent, is passionate about his or her work, and is entrepreneurial – a person that has good ideas and acts on them. He or she is excited by learning about and applying new technologies.
• An advanced degree in CS/EE or a degree in a closely related field and 1+ years of experience. Experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
• Must have an expert knowledge and understanding of C++ Object Oriented Programming
• Knowledge and experience of embedded real-time software development (VxWorks/Linux)
• Computing Architecture and Operating Systems
• Networking technologies in routing, switching, quality of service, the OSI model, and emerging MANET technologies
• Knowledge of protocols such as RIP, OSPF, IP, Ethernet, and wireless communications
• Open source networking technologies (network stack, open flow, etc)
• Open source Linux development
• Low-level drivers and hardware interfaces such as PCIe
• Software defined systems, especially software-defined radios (e.g. GNU Radio)
• DevOps technologies such as virtualization, Docker, scripting, git, testing and automation
• Network Modeling and Simulation Tools: NS3
• Scripting Languages such as Python
• Familiar with 802.11s standard and in-depth understanding on MAC protocols
• New algorithms and hardware implementations for adhoc communication
• Good Communication Skills and work well in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Please send your resume to [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin] .