Please do not bid if you have not done work on this hardware. Anyone who is participating on bidding, please show me the examples of work you have done on this in past.
I am looking for FPGA guys who have done work on FMCJESDADC1 card, ZC706, RAM Controller, Petalinux.
1. Take data from FMCJESDADC1 card using JESD204B (already implemented)
2. Perform analysis (FFT, etc)
3. Save Data in PL RAM
4. PS gets the data and send it to remote PC over TCP/IP.
5. PS has Petalinux installed
6. Use FPGA Drive (from Opsero) to save the data permanently.