- Using EmguCV to perform these tasks on input image
○ Detect contour of text from input images with text in multiple line (simple background with little noises). Be able to crop the image of text to a different image object with specified (24 or 36 pixel height - as param) and variant width (based on text length).
§ Has option to stretch text height to fit image height (as a function param).
§ Take a look at this SO question for visual example: [login to view URL]
§ Input text can be different in colors. Text are differentiated from background color.
○ Detect boxes and be able to extract the boxes to a different image object. Boxes in picture could be not completed by 4 sides - 1 side could be estimated by manual input. (Chat with me, I will explain it better)
○ Extract object from picture based on color code & buffer (for instance 128 +/- 10 for RGB). Save the object as a different image object, black background.
- Code must be implemented in C# with proper comment and explanation.
- I will provide sample picture for development and testing. Milestone will be released after 100% source code provided & tested.
Say 'Hi CV' in your proposal to let me know you read down to this line.
11 frilansere byr i snitt $180 for denne jobben
Hi CV. As an expert in OpenCV and C#, I feel I am an excellent candidate to develop this project. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.