Looking for developers with skills and experience with:
- MVVM and MVC
- MS SQL stored procedures and Views
- Basics of AWS Virtual Machines
- Deploying MVC apps to IIS
- GIT using SSH
Additionally, developers applying for this position should have:
- Experience with learning, navigating and updating existing complex code bases.
- Experience with interactive webpage apps in Visual Studio .NET that integrate with back-end SQL databases.
- Experience with photo taking, editing, and effects processing. When applying please specify your experience with green screens, videos, GIFs, morphing and AR.
- Experience with social media and content sharing via all popular social media channels, on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android devices.
- Experience with API and SQL database transactions.
Please include the answers following questions in your proposal.
1. What is SOLID and the 'golden rule' to use it or not to.
2. What is the difference between MVC and MVVM?
3. Which is your preferred DIC framework and why?
4. What is DRY principle and when to use it and when not to.
27 frilansere byr i snitt $34/t for denne jobben
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
i saw your post. I am expert in c#. if you have project, we can discuss it via chat. There's no need to ask questions in post. I will wait for your reply. thanks.