Microsoft Azure Technical Architect with total experience more than 10 years and relevant experience is more than 3 years in Azure IaaS & PaaS services. Possess customer facing skills that allow you to represent Azure well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. Possess good understanding of the various components of Azure architecture and its inter-dependencies. Possess demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• Experience in architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in on-premise and cloud environments.
• Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments.
• Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
o Azure PaaS technologies
o Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc.
o Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
o Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
o Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
o Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, VSO
• Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration
• Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
• Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a Visual Studio TFS/VSO environment.
• Azure Powershell deployments, experience with Powershell DSC/CLI etc.
• Insights and Diagnostics using MS SCOM for both on-prem and Azure cloud environments
• Familiarity with Office 365 and Sharepoint service offerings.
• Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.