I require feasibility / SRS Document for the following with details specifying :
- An android Software to be developed to control Arduino/funduino boards
- Detailed instructions to assemble readily available arduino/funduino hardware which in turn controls the 12 motors via the android software. ( the number of motors should not be limited)
There should be a master user to control all .
Each of the 12 motor stations will have its own android device with limited user rights.
1 x master android device/user rights should do the following:
1. Input and store details of a customer – Pic, Name/Surname, ID number.
2. Call up existing customer profile.
3. To be able to control/activate/deactivate additional android devices with limited user rights and functionality. These additional devices will in turn control the motors on the tracks.
4. Input time allowed for the customer to utilise 1 of the 12 bays. Once time has elapsed, the motor must return home and the android device/light in that lane must switch off
The 12 additional devices should do the following ->
Control a Motor on a track system
1. Ability to calibrate distance of track. Can it auto detect?
2. Ability to return to HOME
3. Ability to manually input distance to travel
4. Pre set distances eg. 3m,6m,9m,12m,15m,18m,21m