book interior design
- Status Lukket
- Budsjett $10 - $30 USD
- Antall bud 21
Graphic Design Intern for 220 Publishing is a paying position (per project) . The ideal candidate will be experienced in book layout and formatting. Primary duties would be working on book projects. 220 Publishing is a division of 220 Communications Inc. We publish over 10 titles annually . Internship if completed successfully will lead to permanent project designer position .
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Must have experience with book cover and interior design.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Experience with book layout and formatting
Required - Book Design, Book Covers, Proficient in InDesign, PhotoshopFå gratis kostnadsberegning for et prosjekt som dette
Ønsker du å tjene penger?
- Velg budsjett og tidsramme
- Skisser tilbudet ditt
- Få betalt for arbeidet
Ansett frilansere som også har bydd på dette prosjektet
Ser du etter arbeid?
Arbeid på prosjekter som dette og tjen penger hjemmefra!Registrer deg nå
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online