Critical Analysis of different stakeholder opinions for a post-porject review
Dette prosjektet ble tildelt NoelReubenMuturi for $120 AUD.Få gratis kostnadsberegning for et prosjekt som dette
Prosjektbudsjett$30 - $250 AUD
Select a project of interest, which has been delivered within the past three years. It should be medium in size.. It might be a project at your place of
work, a community project or a public-sector project, such as a new facility or new community service. Devise a
list of questions (based on the bullet points below) and interview at least 3 key personnel. Ideally you should
interview the Project Manager, the Project Sponsor, the Client or Client Representative and/or a Contractor.
Compare their views of the success of the project and discuss whether or not the project objectives have been
met for all stakeholders.
Describe the project (no more than 500 words). Summarise the information obtained from your interviews and use
the academic literature to conduct a critical analysis of the findings. In particular address:
• whether or not the project objectives were met
• whether all stakeholders consider that product of the project has justified the resources expended
• how effectively stakeholders were analysed and engaged and whether their expectations were managed
appropriately throughout the project
• what techniques were used to plan the scope and how well scope was managed throughout the project
• how well integration and co-ordination of various elements of the project management functions was achieved
throughout the project life cycle (initiation, planning, execution, closeout, review).
• highlight any issues impacting other aspects, such as schedule, budget, procurement, that were directly
related to scope or integration management
Ønsker du å tjene litt penger?
- Sett ditt budsjett og tidsramme
- Skisser ditt forslag
- Få betalt for ditt arbeid
Ansett frilansere som også har bydd på dette prosjektet
Ser du etter arbeid?
Arbeid på prosjekter som dette og tjen penger hjemmefra!Registrer deg nå
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online