Petroleum Engineering is a challenging and rewarding field of expertise that requires advanced engineering knowledge and a passion for finding, extracting and transporting fuel sources. Petroleum engineers develop methods and processes to explore, extract, refine and transport oil and natural gas or to spur the production of these resources. Their work involves examining reservoir characteristics, using a wide range of technologies to optimize production and improving methods to reduce environmental impacts when discovering natural resources. By understanding the science, economics, regulation and other related concerns to their industry, petroleum engineers create innovative solutions for the energy industry that keep fuel sources affordable and efficient for consumers.
Here’s some projects that our expert Petroleum Engineers made real:
- Developing geological assessments by utilizing geological mapping software
- Identifying the most efficient drilling patterns
- Constructing reservoirs models to simulate how oil and gas reservoirs behave
- Using data collected from seismic studies to determine the most strategic locations for extraction
- Analyzing diverse datasets to evaluate reservoir productivity
- Crafting optimization strategies for production
- Designing enhanced recovery strategies for existing fields.
For businesses in need of creative solutions to their energy needs, petroleum engineers are their go-to experts. Hiring a petroleum engineer on Freelancer.com allows businesses access to remarkable minds without needing an in-house staff. Take advantage of the freedom and flexibility freelancing offers while staying competitive in the ever-changing global energy industry by hiring an experienced engineer from Freelancer.com now.Fra 4,005 tilbakemeldinger, klienter rangerer våre Petroleum Engineers 4.85 av 5 stjerner.
Ansett Petroleum Engineers
Hi. I am looking for an engineer to build a reservoir model for a two phase (gas water) CBM reservoir. We have two vertical wells, each intersected with 4 horizontal laterals, one in each coal seam. I am looking for an initial simulation set up in ECLIPSE, ideally. If you are familiar with CBM, it would be an advantage. If interested, please let me know your estimate for cost and timing to produce an initial model.