OSCommerce is an open-source content management system and online store-management software. It is used to create powerful and efficient online stores or shopping carts. OSCommerce Developers can customize and tailor each feature to enable the store to fully meet the needs of the client. It supports multiple payment solutions, tax rates, and shipping methods as well as enabling users to customize it with additional features and integrations.
When hiring an OSCommerce Developer, clients should consider an expert freelancer with experience in developing, customizing, and optimizing robust ecommerce solutions. The developer should have a portfolio of utilizes extending the core features, and be able to create creative storefronts with customized themes, look, and feel to meet all customer requirements and preferences.
Here's some projects that our expert OSCommerce Developer made real:
- Customizing the forward facing customer experience regarding product orders, including discounts.
- Integrating robust payment gateways to facilitate fast and secure transaction processes.
- Bug fixing any existing issues to ensure smooth processes, inaccurate calculations or other errors are addressed.
- Developing PDF Invoices for better tracking and customer experience.
- Adding streamlined checkout processes tailored to specific services or products.
- Introducing anti-fraud measures like Signifyd API integrations.
- Improving the overall look and feel of storefronts with responsive website design solutions.
Overall, OSCommerce Developers are a great asset for any company looking for building an efficient and cost-effective ecommerce presence on the web through tailoring their store for maximum customer experience and satisfaction. If you’re looking to eliminate manual/inefficient processes in your store’s operation, post a project on Freelancer.com today to find an experienced OSCommerce Developer!Fra 80,721 tilbakemeldinger, klienter rangerer våre OSCommerce Developers 4.86 av 5 stjerner.
Ansett OSCommerce Developers
I have a running website that is using osCommerce v2.3.3 and running on PHP7.4 . Many changes and plugins have been applied. I need it to run on PHP8.2 . Don't want to upgrade to any new version of osCommerce. You just need to make changes to deprecated php functions and debug any errors resulting from that. You will be working on a copy website and need to provide steps and code changes so that we deploy it to the running website. Requirements: - Experience with osCommerce v2.3.3 - Strong knowledge of PHP8 - Ability to update and ensure compatibility Please provide examples of previous osCommerce websites projects you have worked on (preferably similar to what we need to be done above ) . This project needs to be completed as soon as possible.