- SOM BRUKT AV
Arbeid fra våre frilansere
Få mer gjort med frilansere
Du trenger ikke gjøre alt selv
Bruk mer tid på det du gjør best, og få mer gjort.
Ansett til en brøkdel av prisen
Finn din egen armé av designere, utviklere, markedsførere og skribenter.
Slipp å angre på en dårlig ansettelse
Les omtaler fra ekte mennesker, og vit hvorfor du får det beste av det beste.
As Featured in
Verden største markedsplass
Millioner av brukere, fra små til store bedrifter, entreprenører og oppstartsbedrifter, bruker Freelancer for å gjøre sine ideer om til virkelighet.
JOBBER LAGT UT
Amazing SEO work with superb articles and target keywords.
If you're looking for a SEO expert you'll find people like Rekha to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a Periscope Expert on Freelancer
Interested in watching the sunrise in the Grand Canyon or watch the news unravel live in Paris? Periscope is a live video streaming app for iOS and Android that was created by developers Kayvon Beykpour and Joe Bernstein and then sold to Twitter in 2015 before it was publically launched.
Periscope allows users to broadcast whatever the user is seeing and hearing live across the web. The app is integrated with Twitter, which lets users enjoy instant updates when a new stream is live via notifications.
The app has over 10 million users and in December 2015 Apple named Periscope as the iPhone App of the Year. The app’s latest release allows users added functionality with a live streaming option directly through GoPro.
Periscopes features include:
- Option to tweet out a link to livestream your scope session - with the added option to make the video public or viewable by individual users.
- Comment in real time - users and followers can ask questions and comment in real time and can even send requests for the user to show them other vision as it happens.
- LBB - scopes can be set up to be limited by broadcaster (LBB), which doesn’t allow comments to be made by viewers.
- Viewers can react to scopes - viewers can ‘heart’ the broadcaster’s scope similar to Facebook’s like system.
- Archived footage - enjoy the ability to flip back through footage and review the videos you have streamed in the past.
Businesses can use Periscope in a range of unique ways including:
- Customer support - customers, can save videos and send to customer service departments to view and review.
- Product demonstrations - used as a sales and marketing tool, Periscope can boost engagement and sales.
- Customer feedback - customers can share videos with them using a product and sharing customer feedback.
- Breaking company news - if you have a company announcement Periscope is an excellent way to share news, and with the added feature of being able to receive questions live, you can answer questions live.
If you’re looking to engage with your followers or audience using Periscope is a fantastic way to engage in a live streaming environment to share up to the minute information with your followers.
Periscope experts can be engaged to set up, record and answer any live questions with your audience and create unique content that resonates with users.
A modern engagement tool, Periscope provides the ultimate power to individuals and business allowing live video streaming functionality via Smartphones.
Ensuring content and videography style is king to attract followers and get noticed on the Periscope platform. Freelance Periscope experts are available to create and share content on your company’s behalf. Log onto Freelancer.com to view the range of Periscope experts who are ready to capture content and share with your audience in an appealing way.
Hvordan det fungerer
1. Legg ut jobb
Fortell oss hva du trenger å få gjort.
2. Velg frilansere
Motta ditt første bud innen få sekunder, og velg den beste for jobben.
3. Følg med på prosessen.
Chat med frilanseren din, og følg med på arbeidet deres 24/7.
4. Trygg betaling
Betal kun når du er helt fornøyd.
Finn Periscope-eksperter nå
Det er både raskt og enkelt, og vi trenger kun noen få detaljer for å komme i gangMotta gratis prisforslag