- SOM BRUKT AV
Arbeid fra våre frilansere
Få mer gjort med frilansere
Du trenger ikke gjøre alt selv
Bruk mer tid på det du gjør best, og få mer gjort.
Ansett til en brøkdel av prisen
Finn din egen armé av designere, utviklere, markedsførere og skribenter.
Slipp å angre på en dårlig ansettelse
Les omtaler fra ekte mennesker, og vit hvorfor du får det beste av det beste.
As Featured in
Verden største markedsplass
Millioner av brukere, fra små til store bedrifter, entreprenører og oppstartsbedrifter, bruker Freelancer for å gjøre sine ideer om til virkelighet.
JOBBER LAGT UT
Paula's design work was incredibly detail oriented and she was hyper responsive to our evolving needs.
If you're looking for a talented graphic designer you'll find people like Paula to help you accomplish your needs.
Ansetter an Icon Designer på Freelancer
Effective icon design can be the difference between great brand awareness and a brand fail.
Top-notch icons promote businesses in such a way that at a glance you know what they do or get a taste for the ‘feel’ of their brand. The key to a good icon is to ensure the design is simple and recognizable.
Tips for creating great icons:
- Be aware of your audience and remember than some icons will be more obvious than others depending on the market and background you are targeting. If the icon is immediately recognized at a glance by your audience, then you have achieved your icon goal.
- Research your icon and know what you are designing before you start sketching. Start by developing some keywords and develop a visual style mood board for your design before you put your pen to paper.
- Avoid obsolete metaphors in your icons, sometimes icons aren’t relevant and will be lost to your audience.
- Test your icon in a group setting and don’t be offended if you get feedback that you don't like. Testing icons in a group environment are essential and can be a little daunting however it is key to ensuring your design gets the cut through you’re looking for.
- To create effective icon design you may look for a designer who focuses not only on the audience, size, perspective and style, but also works to create a design, which seamlessly fits your project.
Here are a few things that you should look for in a quality icon designer:
- Find a designer that approaches icon design holistically - picture a square peg in a round hole, it doesn’t work does it? The same can be said for icon design. All the elements of an icon design need to work together in harmony. While a design could be brilliant, does it speak to your audience and work with the look and feel of the rest of your marketing adequately?
- Always choose an icon designer that considers your audience – we’ve all worked with people who are focused on their own desired outcomes, regardless of what your target audience wants, a designer who takes into consideration all cultural differences, environments and gestures will provide an icon design that fits your market and resonates with your audience.
- Your designer should create an icon that fits your space. Ensure your designer understands what you need and where you want to use it — every pixel makes a difference in an icon design.
When you’re in the market for an icon designer, choose a designer that keeps graphic design simple — over complicating the design of your icon can over illustrate an icon and lead to issues. Less is more in icon design.
Engaging a freelance icon designer to create your icon will open up a world of graphic design possibilities. Access designers from all over the world and view portfolios and examples from Freelancer.com.
Freelancer.com provides access to talented designers from around the world. The benefits of a freelance engagement includes affordability, quick turnaround and knowledge, you’re accessing some of the best freelancers at a fraction of the cost pm Freelancer.com.
Freelancer.com connects clients to icon designers and graphic designers for all your project requirements. Find an icon designer that fits your project brief and experience the benefits of Freelancer.com today.
Hvordan det fungerer
1. Legg ut jobb
Fortell oss hva du trenger å få gjort.
2. Velg frilansere
Motta ditt første bud innen få sekunder, og velg den beste for jobben.
3. Følg med på prosessen.
Chat med frilanseren din, og følg med på arbeidet deres 24/7.
4. Trygg betaling
Betal kun når du er helt fornøyd.
Finn Ikon-designere nå
Det er både raskt og enkelt, og vi trenger kun noen få detaljer for å komme i gangMotta gratis prisforslag