- SOM BRUKT AV
Arbeid fra våre frilansere
Få mer gjort med frilansere
Du trenger ikke gjøre alt selv
Bruk mer tid på det du gjør best, og få mer gjort.
Ansett til en brøkdel av prisen
Finn din egen armé av designere, utviklere, markedsførere og skribenter.
Slipp å angre på en dårlig ansettelse
Les omtaler fra ekte mennesker, og vit hvorfor du får det beste av det beste.
As Featured in
Verden største markedsplass
Millioner av brukere, fra små til store bedrifter, entreprenører og oppstartsbedrifter, bruker Freelancer for å gjøre sine ideer om til virkelighet.
JOBBER LAGT UT
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Ansetter a Chef Expert på Freelancer
So, you’re on the lookout for a Chef? Great! But, this is not where you’re going to find a typical Chef, I'm afraid. The kind of Chef Expert we are referring to is a little different to your knife-mincing, sieve-shaking and vegetable-dicing professional.
While our Chef Expert does deal with recipes, they are of the computer variety and not the take-two-cups-of-sugar type. A Chef Expert, in the world of computer software configuration, is very highly skilled and deals with highly complex computer lingo and code.
Chef software was designed to allow the user to write a ‘recipe’ on how they want a certain application to run and the Chef software would take all the desired recipes, collate them into a usable ‘cookbook’ and ensure they all run according to how they were meant to run. Seems simple, but in fact the professional that understands how the Chef software works and can install, manage and configure the desired ‘recipes’, needs to have a certain skill set. Looking into hiring a Chef Expert? Why not hire an expert from Freelancer.com?
One of the areas your Chef Expert needs to be compliant in:
- Installing and implementing Chef software onto your server and ensuring that the system works with your existing platform
- Ensuring the space available on your server is sufficient to run Chef
- Setting up Chef so the language of choice, either Ruby or Erlang can be easily infiltrated (Ruby and Erlang are the types of language code that Chef uses)
- Taking your ‘recipe’ or ‘recipes’ and introducing them to Chef so that it is easily read and understood by the software
- Ensuring that Chef configures the ‘recipes’ into a readable and correctly laid out ‘cookbook’, thereby allowing the flow of the system
- Setting up tasks so that they run automatically in the Chef system
- Taking specific business policies and aligning these with your resources
- Scaling applications
- Ensuring that the setup of the Chef software allows certain recipes to run only when there isn’t a duplication or an out of date version
Hiring a freelance Chef expert via Freelancer offers a wide range of benefits to employers and can often be a lower rate than traditional experts who are employed on a full time basis.
If you’re looking for a solution for your Chef needs or if you are looking to trial a freelancer to see if they provide the levels of expertise you are looking for, using a platform such as Freelancer.com is a fantastic option.
Simply log onto the Freelancer.com website and search through a bank of talented freelancers who are willing and able to provide their services to you for your project.
Hvordan det fungerer
1. Legg ut jobb
Fortell oss hva du trenger å få gjort.
2. Velg frilansere
Motta ditt første bud innen få sekunder, og velg den beste for jobben.
3. Følg med på prosessen.
Chat med frilanseren din, og følg med på arbeidet deres 24/7.
4. Trygg betaling
Betal kun når du er helt fornøyd.
Finn Chef-eksperter nå
Det er både raskt og enkelt, og vi trenger kun noen få detaljer for å komme i gangMotta gratis prisforslag