"How to Be Popular" according to YouTube
- Status: Closed
- Premie: $500
- Mottatte bidrag: 16
- Vinner: sebamvazquez
The purpose of this project is simple: answer the question &quot;How to Be Popular&quot; using video clips spliced from YouTube.
If you search on YouTube, &quot;How to Be Popular,&quot; you will discover a multitude of people / personalities who answer the question. If you watch enough of these videos, you will discover that certain themes and ideas are recurrent. Your job is to distill these themes and ideas into one cohesive 5-10 minute video.
You DO NOT need to:
1) film yourself;
2) provide voice-over;
3) provide original content;
You DO need to:
1) make the message cohesive;
2) make the video appealing / engaging;
3) Splice and edit the content--videos with long unedited sections will be disqualified.
4) use at least 10 source videos;
5) keep it between 5 and 10 minutes;
6) Provide the original source file (i.e., prproj; plb; ppj; etc if using premier pro)
The winner of this contest will provide a video submission that answers the question, &quot;How to Be Popular&quot; according to YouTube.
“We only did one project but he's very patient for sure--had to wait to get his money. And, he took feedback well properly integrating my comments. ”